Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 1 September 2016

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes

We have returned from our summer break at Crafty Ribbons.
Not that I have been on a holiday!
If you have been away, I hope you had a great time.

We are starting with an 'Anything Goes' theme 
for this challenge.

So just for a change from cards, I decided 
to do a decorated MDF heart as my DT project. 

The fab ribbon I used is 

This photo doesn't show it at it's best.
Take it from me, it is absolutely beautiful.
Click on the link above and you can see a better picture.

As always there is a super prize for the winner of the challenge.

So you have complete freedom, as to what you would
like to make.
Just don't forget it must have a ribbon on it!!!


For more inspiration, pop over to the blog and see 
my Teamies stunning artwork.

I am looking forward to see your makes and to
leave you a message on you blog too!

It's my birthday tomorrow, so hoping the weather is nice,
so we can have a nice lunch at a pub by the sea!!

Thanks for popping in and it would be even nicer
if you left me a message so I know you have been.
I could then return the compliment.
Messages are like treasure and they make a smile.

Big hugs,
Carolxxxx

11 comments:

Sue - said...

Wow Carol that is absolutely gorgeous. You've used such pretty colours on it too!

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous decorated heart love the colours and distressed look
Carol x

Sarah said...

This is really beautiful Carol, the colours are gorgeous and you have achieved a really delicate look. Wishing you Many Happy Returns of the day and hope the sun shines for you tomorrow xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Carol. Have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy your day by the sea.

Carole Pollard said...

Love this heart its all so pretty and i love that organza ribbon its a favorite of mine love and hugs Carole x

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is beautiful Carol. Happy Birthday for tomorrow, I hope you have a fabulous day.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Elise said...

Oh Carol!!! This is so STUNNING!! Love all those little butterflies ready to fly off the ornament! And the background heart has such a gorgeous texture to it!!! Hope you're doing well my dear!

Big hugs,
Elise

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, my fave colour and loving that ribbon. Hope you have a lovely day today

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous project Carol..fabulous colours, love the pretty bow and butterflies..gorgeous..hope you have a wonderful birthday..which you probably have had already...so hope it was the best in the pub by the sea...sounds perfect.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this fabulous design,colours and lovely flowers used.xxx
 {aNNie}

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, wow this is stunning! I love the painted background, looks wonderful!
Hugs Lynsey x