Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 12 February 2016

My Hosting Winter Wonderland Challenge Post- Have A Heart!!

This is my first Winter Wonderland hosting for a challenge for 2016.

The theme this week is:

Have A Heart.

To qualify for the prize, somewhere there must be a heart on 
your card or project. Or if a card, could be the shape of the card.

As I am writing this, the sun is streaming in my craft room window.
It doesn't tell you that it is actually blimmin freezing out there though!!

At least it helped me make a card with a Spring feel to it.
I used a Little Claire Digi called Bunny With Tulips.
Such a sweet image and really enjoyed making it.

Little Claire are one of our sponsors this week, 
their prize is an amazing 6 Digi Images!!



Along with Crafters Companion,
whose prize is a £10 voucher to spend in their shop.



As you can see, a very sweet bunny!!

I used Distress Inks to colour this adorable image.
Along with papers from my stash.


For the background, I ran the card blank through my Joy Trouvaille machine, inside a Couture Creations A4 embossing folder called Tied Together.

I added the little hearts at the joins. They were the waste from another die! 
As were the little butterflies.

I used my Tim Holtz ruler with holes in it for the edge around the image.


So if you enter the WW challenge and you can enter 3 times, you will have 
the chance to get this gorgeous image along with 5 others!!

Oh! Don't forget that as it is still February, you don't have to 
make Christmas cards/projects. That is why my card is Spring like!

If you need more inspiration, pop over to the Winter Wonderland
blog and see the fantastic cards from my Snowflakes Teamies.

So join in the fun and you could win a great prize.

Thanks for your lovely messages and as you know
I do love to read them all.

Hugs,
Carol xxxx

15 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Spring card Carol..love the cute bunny and fabulous colouring with the embossing and hearts...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Adorable card Carol - such a sweet image.
Looks like your die cutting and embossing machine gives a really good emboss - I have that folder but it never seems to emboss as deep as yours looks to have done.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Carol, such a sweet bunny and a real reminder that spring is on the way xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Carol. Adorable image and love the spring feel to it. hugs, Pat K x

Unknown said...

Carol, this is so adorable! Love that bunny and your awesome coloring! Hugz xo

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Aww this is such a sweet image and card Carol. Love the bright, Spring colours and pretty design.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute and pretty Spring card. Couldn't enter yesterday's card into WW as it posted before the challenge but entered today's card

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Carol lovely colours and detail. yes snap great minds think alight...
Hugs Julie xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, what a beautiful card! Love the pretty colours!
Hugs Lynsey x

Diane said...

Just amazing Carol, the colored image is just so adorable.

Hugs Diane

Elise said...

Hello Carol! OoOoh how sweet this is!!! You've coloured this spring bunny so beautifully and love the happy spring colors! That embossing folder is perfect for this .. absolutely BEAUTIFUL Carol!

I hope you are doing well and had a lovely weekend!

Big hugs,
Elise

aussie aNNie said...

A delightful card, colours and image are just beautiful.xx
{aNNie}

debby4000 said...

Adorable bunny card, love it.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

Very pretty Carol - I love how you did the background with the added hearts.
Anne xx

Judith said...

This is just so adorable Carol - I love that bunny - just my type of image and such lovely colours hugs Judith x