Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 7 September 2015

Simply Gorjuss.....!

Hi everyone,
 
We have had a busy weekend. Firstly we finished sorting through
the last bit of the garage. Surprising what you find!!
Last winter, we were looking for the car screen covers to use on the
very cold nights - we found them today!!
 
I also emptied a lot of my big planters. A lot of the plants were looking a bit tired.
 
We still do not have a moving date but my craft room is going to be dismantled,
probably next weekend! :-(
 
This stamp was the first Gorjuss stamp I have actually bought!!
You know I don't really like faces without features.
Even though she is very pretty, you can't see in the photos,
but I just had to pencil, very lightly, a nose and mouth!!HeeHee!!
 
I coloured her with Distress Inks and the papers were from my stash.
 
 
I love her bunny too!

 
This will possibly be my last posting. I may try to get another one on,
but we hope to get our date by the end of the week.
Then it will be packing the rest of the house up!!
We haven't been in the loft yet!Ugh!!
 
One good thing, I am going to Ally Pally on Saturday 19th.
I didn't think I would get there again.
So if any of you are going, please let me know and we could meet for a chat.
 
Thanks for popping into my little blog corner.
Please leave me a little message, so I know you have been.
I can then visit you too.
I do love reading your messages and they always make me smile.
 
Hugs,
 
Carolxxxx
 
 

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh wow Carol I love this, you know I love Gorjuss and the vibrant colours are fab. Good luck with the loft and packing the craftroom. I am going to the NEC rather than Ally Pally, but have fun there, more stuff to pack he he. Let me know when you have a moving date and your new address. Hope all goes well x

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning sweetie perfect in every way, hugs Pops x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Carol, great colours and beautifully painted. I know what you mean about mouths, but nonetheless this is fabulous!! xx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Carol. Love the image and the gorgeous design and colours. Hope the packing goes okay and you get a moving date soon.
Mags
x

Jacee said...

She's adorable Carol, a really lovely card
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

aussie aNNie said...

You have brought to my attention I actually have a gorjuss
stamp which has never been used...love this one Carol the whole design looks just fab.  {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sorry, I missed this post somehow Carol. A lovely Gorjuss image and beautiful bright colours. Sounds like you have a very busy time ahead. Hope all goes well for the move soon.
Lorraine

Elise said...

HI Carol! Gosh, you've been so busy with everything and I hope everything else will fall together smoothly so you all can get settled in quickly.

As for your card .. this is simply GORGEOUS! I love this color combo, the bold colors with pops of red in there ... it stands out beautifully!!!

I hope you will have time to relax now and then too ..

Sending BIG hugs,
Elise