Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 9 August 2015

Tick Tock......A Butterfly Clock!

Hi everyone,
Gosh it was hot today (Sunday)! Not that I am complaining,
as it has been rather chilly at night.
 
Just a short post today, writing that is!
 
This is my Butterfly Clock that I have designed and is going to be
my last class at The Craft Barn, on 21st August! Boo! Hoo!
 

Lots of painting and dies too.

 
Below is one side of the roof.

 
This is the other side of the roof.

 
There are still a couple of spaces free.
It is an all day class, with lots of fun!
 
The following day, Saturday, I am doing my last Craft Market here in the South.
Sunday - Sleep.......most of the day!!
 
For those of you that read my blog, I am sure you know I do
go to bed rather late, between 2am and 3am usually, as I am a night owl!
 
It is 11.45pm and I am off to bed.........I am knackered!!!!!
 
So thanks for popping in and let me know you've been.
Then I can pop over to you!
Good night!
 
Hugs
Carol xx

17 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

This is really gorfeous Carol.

Sarah said...

Wow Carol, this is gorgeous, wish I were close enough to snap up one of those remaining places!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Carol this is so beautiful. Love the soft colours. Hope the move plans are going well x

Pop's Cards said...

Wow this is simply stunning sweetie hugs Pops x

Carole said...

Wow! Carole...this is absolutely gorgeous. Wish I was a bit nearer to attend your class. xx

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Carol and really pretty colours too. Love the butterflies as well. Sorry you're not going to be doing classes at CB any more but hope I bump into you sometime. Chris xx

Jacee said...

Fantastic work Carole, great!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

WOW Carol this is stunning!!!
Beautiful colours and fabulous detailing.
Hope the class goes well.
Debs xx

Diane said...

Wow Carol what a stunning design, love all the details and idea.

Hugs Diane

Sue - said...

Gorgeous birdhouse Carol! I wondered why you were giving up classes then I remembered you're moving!

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol this is a stunning make! I love it! I'm sure you will be missed by the ladies attending your classes.
Hugs Lynsey xx

Louise said...

stunning project Carol and my favourite colours
Hugs Louise xx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Carol. Love the design and the lovely soft colour palette.
Mags
x

Chrissy said...

Oh! Carol...this is just stunning..love the colours and butterflies and the flowers are gorgeous..don't know how I missed this creation..

luv CHRISSYxx

Shelly said...

Hi Carol! Your clock is so pretty, I LOVE the butterflies! A lot of work but worth it! Good luck with your move...I only moved my craftroom and that was traumatic enough! xx

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Carol, lovely idea for a class and I'm sure everyone enjoyed it (wish I was a bit nearer!)
Anne x

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful colours used on this gorgeous creation. Trying to downsize mine to use...xxx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}