Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Saturday 28 December 2013

My Favourite Five Christmas Creations

Hi everyone,
 
Hope you are still enjoying the Christmas break. We had a few power cuts on Christmas Eve but nothing like some parts of the South. A tree came down at the bottom of the road, blocking it for a while. Today it's lovely to see the sun and not too windy either.
 
I decided to join in the fun of choosing my favourite 5. I found it quite difficult to do! They are not in any order of preference though. I will also link them to Debby's Challenge, A Scrapjourney.
 
 
This was one of the first cards I made, many months ago! The first, with the newly released Lili of the Valley stamps. Coloured with my favourite Distress Inks. I think she is my favourite LOTV release this year.
 
 
Another LOTV stamp! Loved it too! I am very fussy with my snowman stamps. It is all in the face and these are just right.
 

This one was great fun to make and looks so much better than the photo shows. I used white flock, mixed with ultra fine glitter on the polar bear. The shading still showed through and you could stroke his fur!
 

This was another easel card, with I think again, one of my favourite LOTV stamps. Could be used all year round too. Just do not ink the 'snow'.
 
 
This was probably my favourite card. I made it for the manager of the Charity that I fund raise for. She said she thought it was so beautiful, that it brought tears to her eyes. It is definitely one to see in real life. I used the new Cosmic Shimmer, Glitter Jewels, Iced Snow on the flowers. I think it was my favourite Christmas product this year. It gave great texture. I also used it on the snow on the polar Bear card.
 

Well I hope you like my choice. I would love to see yours. So why don't you join in the fun over the weekend.
 
Have a great weekend,
 
Hugs,
Carol S.xx


8 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, I love your choice of cards, they are all beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely choice of cards, all gorgeous. Would love to see bigger pics of them though to admire them more closely x

Unknown said...

Beautiful display of cards Carol....proudly displayed too...love your header...xx

Desire Fourie said...

These are a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this are all very pretty in fabulous colours, hugs Pops x x x

misteejay said...

Fabulous collection of cards - I think the last one is my favourite...just love the white on white.
Toni xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful selection of your favourite five Christmas cards Carol..I love the polar bear and penguin sliding down the hill...loved them the first time I saw them.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy & Healthy New Year 2014

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so adorable and gorgeous too.
Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby