Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 14 February 2013

Another Blooming Pink Card!!

Hi Fellow Bloggers,
 
Gosh it's a cold wind today. Can't wait for Spring.
 
Don't know what's going on with me but here is another pink card! And another Lili Of The Valley stamp. I feel an addiction has got me! 
 
I have coloured the image with Distress Inks. For her face I have used Antique Linen and Tattered Rose. For her bow, jacket, shoes and the flowers, I used Worn Lipstick. Shaded Lilac is on her dress, butterflies and around the inside edge of the die, Labels 18, Nestie.
 
 
The four swirly, pointy lilac pieces are Cheery Lynn Designs, Lace Corner dies. Although they are really corner dies, I hooked them over the curved edge of Label 18 and secured them at the back with a piece of tape.
 
The sentiment is from a Little Claire set of 12 sentiment stamps. The backing paper is from a Dovecraft Back to Basics paper pack I picked up cheap at Sandown Park fair. I used Victorian Velvet around the edge of the paper.
 
 
The next photo is rubbish again! The first 2 are true to the colours of the card.
 
The flowers are Memory Box dies. The centre one is Cherry Blossom and the two others are Fabulous Phlox. I used some paper from the same pack as the background paper for the flowers. I dobbled (technical term!) some white Acrylic paint on the ends of the flowers and topped of with a dash of Stickles Star Dust.

Hope you like what you see.
 
Thank you for stopping by and I promise not to have another pink card for my next post!
 
Hugs,
Carol S.xx

No comments: