Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pretty in Pink.

Hi Blogger Friends,

What strange weather we had today here in Sussex. Chilly, wet and windy this morning and steaming hot this afternoon. I have been working in the garden most days up until yesterday. I had my Granddaughter for the day yesterday, so I played with her for the day.

This card is using a Lili of the Valley image. They are still my favourite at the moment. I have just bought some of the new Christmas stamps they released recently. Pop over to their shop and you will see the new stamps. I have stamped them and have started to paint them but had to stop, as I have to make some family cards.

The background paper was from my stash and I added Victorian Velvet Distress Ink around the edges. I used the Fleur De Lys Nestabilities Dies to cut out the backing paper and also the sentiment.

The lacy butterflies and the green leaves are the Cheery Lynn Designs dies. The flowers I have had for years in my box of bits.  I made up the small bouquet and curled the stems around a kebab stick. I have of course added Star Dust Stickles around! I used a Sakura White Glaze pen to add the dots on her hat and the buttons on her top.
I hope to get some Christmas cards posted next time. I am so behind because of the garden problems. I must remember to post some pictures of it before and after.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments.
Hugs,
Carol S.xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card I love everything, the image, papers, flowers and beautifully coloured, Mary x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Carol :)
Fabulous colours and image, and the embellishments are all so beautiful.

My apologies for the lateness in leaving a comment, I've not been around much the past few weeks, so I'm trying to catch up with everyone this weekend!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Unknown said...

Hi Carol wow what a beautiful bouquet and what a fantastic card , gorgeous colours well done Hugs Elaine

Louise said...

What a beautiful card! Love. the colours and its such a. cute image x