Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 9 May 2012

A Great Big Hug

Hi All,
Hope you all had a good Bank Holiday. I was hoping to get some work done in the garden but with continuous rain it was impossible.

I couldn't resist these 'Wellington' stamps. This stamp in particular said 'Buy Me'! So I did. As a teddy bear collector, I am unable to easily walk past such an appealing face.
The stamped the image with Versafine Smokey Gray. I always use the Gray, as it looks more like a pencil line. I used Distress Inks to colour the image. Her dress is Faded Jeans, shoes are Fired Brick, hair Frayed Burlap. For Wellington I used a wash of Pumice Stone and then added detail with strong Pumice Stone and Frayed Burlap. His nose is Walnut Stain and coated with Glossy Accents. The flowers and flourishes are Marianne Creatables Dies. 
I added a few Gems and some Bakers Twine and some Stickles Star Dust around the edge of the topper.

Just look at his little face in the picture above and tell me if you could resist him!!Lol!

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.
Hugs,
Carol S.xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol what a stunning image, how beautiful, and what a lovely card.
well done Hugs Elaine

Shelly said...

Carol your card is lovely... I can see why you bought this stamp! Great colouring with your inks. Shelly x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog!

Helen x