Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 30 September 2011

Ally Pally

Hi everyone,



Gosh it is hot!! Still must not moan, just think that at least we are not having to have the heating on! My craft room window faces south, so I had to pull my blind down a bit, without shutting out the little bit of breeze.

We had a great day out at Ally Pally. I bumped into a friend of mine that I used to live three houses away from, in a village near Crawley. That was over thirty years ago! It was only a couple of years ago I found out, that as a child she lived in London, a couple of streets away from me! Not only that but she went to the dancing class in the house next door to mine. I also went to the same class!! We were also in the same class at infant school!! This I found out, as I saw her picture on Friends reunited. It is such a small world.

This is a card I made with the first Christmas stamp release from LOTV. We quickly made our way to their stand at Ally Pally. I could have quite easily bought every stamp that I haven't already got! Lol!!



I coloured her clothes with Aged Mahogany and Fired Brick, Distress Inks. Her hair is Vintage Photo.

For the fur trim, I mixed Crystal Ultra Fine glitter with Fun Flock and put it on top of Cosmic Shimmer Dries White glue.
The ribbon I also bought at the show. A bargain at 6mts for £1!! The stamp was a free gift with a Mag. The Berries I have had a couple of years!


We were 5 very tired but happy ladies at the end of the day.
Thank you for popping in to visit my blog and I thank you for your lovely comments.
Luv,

Carol S.xx

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful card Carol - it's amazing. I know what you mean about LOTV - I could've bought them all too!! Somehow managed to resist. Jxx

Louise said...

Ooh, this is divine. Love the colours, they look lush x