Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 26 August 2011

Poppy Clock!

Evening All,


Just before I go to bed (it's only 22.45!!), as I have to get up at 06.30 in the morning, I thought I would do a quick post.


This is a clock I made this afternoon.

I just did a quick sketch of a Poppy with a pencil onto a canvas. I then used Eco Acrylic paints to paint it with. I did try the Fusion method but my sketch was much too big. The canvas is 10" x 8".

I made a hole in the canvas with a pokey tool. I had to glue a piece of mountboard at the back of the canvas, where the clock mechanism was to go for support. After fitting the clock, I then used card candy for the dial.
Another item for my stall tomorrow. I have wanted to do this for ages. I have loads of ideas in my head but not always the time to do them.
Have a good weekend.
Thanks for visiting my blog
Luv,
Carol S.xx




3 comments:

Jessica said...

Fabulous Carol!!! I bet that's one of the first things sold - it's gorgeous. Good luck today - will be thinking of you. Jxx

Louise said...

Wow, this is beautiful x I thought it was paint fusion but you've done it freehand!!! Wowsers, you're one talented lady :)

HelenR said...

Wow, this is amazing Carol, you are so talented :) HelenR x