Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 2 August 2011

I Have Returned!!

Hi Everyone,


I have finally got back into crafting mode. I haven't just been doing nothing! Lol! I needed something to occupy my mind and body a bit more than sitting at my desk. I think too much in that position!


My friend's husband made me 2 fantastic storage units (he is so clever!), to go on my walls in my craft room. He has made them to measure, to take the storage boxes and sets of drawers that I have lots of my goodies in. So before they could go on the walls, I had to remove the awful wallpaper and paint the walls. I also painted the units white. They have made such a difference to the room already. I now have to remove the horrible wallpaper from the other walls and paint them before stage 2 can be done. Wanted to start them today but it was too hot.


This is another new LOTV stamp. I have 3D'd the big flower, which was the obvious thing to do.


I have used Distress Inks to colour the image, around the edges of the backing papers and the flowers.
She is soo cute as you would expect from LOTV.

Did you see the LOTV images, free with a magazine? Can't remember which mag as I just bought it for the free gift!! I know it's not free then but I may look at the mag when I can find where I put it!

I actually got out my Copics to colour them with, only because my Distress Inks would not work on the card! I will post them when I have done something with them.
I hope it's not going to be so hot tomorrow. I know I shouldn't moan but it zaps all the energy out of me.

I hope I can get to sleep tonight as I need lots of energy tomorrow to get up on my ladder.


Thanks for stopping by and I will not leave it so long to post again.

Luv,

Carol S. xx





2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow Carol - amazing card as ever. Lovely image, colours and detail. Jxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, isnt it funny how unsettling it is to move your craft stuff, I cant find anything now and need to re organise again. Mary x