Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 5 June 2011

Dream A Little Dream

Hi everyone,



At last it's raining and has been all day! Am I complaining? No way!! I could here my plants cheering!Lol!! And I don't have to drag the watering can up and down the garden!



Now I ask you, is this not the cutest little girl you have seen since my last post with Blissful?!



Again she is a Little Claire stamp called Dream A Little Dream.




She is coloured with Distress Inks. For her face and hair I used Antique Linen, as this gives a true blonde colour and a good skin base, with Tattered Rose added for her cheeks. Her top and socks is Spun Sugar and her jeans, Faded Jeans.


On the bubbles I put a little Stickles and when dry, I put a spot of Viva Glass Effect Gel Crystal Clear over the top. This makes the bubbles 3D. I also put a dot of Gel on each section of the scallop circle and ran Stickles around the edges.




Like lots of stamps you can change her very easily by not inking the bubbles and changing the bubble stick into a flower or a balloon.

I hope you like her and thanks for stopping by.


Luv,
Carol xx

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

So adorable Carol, love your beautiful colouring and fab design. Gorgeous sparkles and very pretty flower.

Donna x

Jessica said...

Beautiful card Carol - so pretty.

Jxx

Cheryl said...

So sweet! I love the soft colors and the sparkle.