Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sort of Fusion!!

Hi everyone,


I can't believe I am saying this - is it ever going to rain?!! I sowed an area in my garden with wild flower seeds. Even though I watered every couple of days, nothing has appeared yet after nearly 4 weeks.


I noticed yesterday that Blogger have now installed the posting they removed. Now it is on twice as I had reinstalled it. Grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is my first attempt of painting without stamps or even drawing an outline, for many, many years. Straight in without a safety net!! Just acrylic paint on my brush. I used the 'Fusion wiggles' with the brush and a bit of 'make it up as you go along technique'. Twenty minutes later, finished project.


With normal painting with Distress inks or even water colours paints, it would take hours to get the shading in each petal. You certainly would not get the texture, as the white areas are quite raised. I have put it in a frame and it will go up for sale on my charity stall. I did think of keeping it as it is my first one.


Let me know what you think of it and should I keep it!LOL!


Thanks for stopping by.

Luv,

Carol S.xx




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW Carol this is soo fantastic whatever you sell it for it wont be enough, if it was me I'd keep it, Mary x

Louise said...

Oh Carol this is absolutlely stunning! You are so talented. If it were mine, I'd keep it xx