Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 26 May 2011

At Least I Can Post!!!!

Hi Everyone,



I am really getting fed up with Blogger. When are they going to sort out the problem, as I am still unable to leave comments on blogs. It's very frustrating.



I hope I am able to actually publish this post!



This card is made using the Wheelbarrow Stamp set from Little Claire.



You get both the Wheelbarrow and the text in the set. It makes a very nice quick card. I do love stamps that are made for speed!! Yet looks as if you have spent hours on it !Lol!


Coloured with Distress Inks with a touch of Stickles. I cut all 3 layers with Label 4 from Nesties.

Well here goes, lets see if it will publish. ( It took me 2 goes to get it to work and the layout was a bit weird!!)
Thanks for stopping by,
Luv,
Carol S.xx


1 comment:

Heike said...

This is beautiful Carol. I just love this wheelbarrow stamp.

I hope you are having a good weekend. Heike x