Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 7 April 2011

Little Claire On Create & Craft TV

Hi All,


Did you see Steve this morning on C & C? I said in my last post I hoped that Steve would get the presenter, Leonie and he did!! And what a difference. She showed all the cards and handled them all, with the care that they should get.

It makes such a difference when the presenter knows what she is talking about. There were 'sell outs' again which is great news.

It was funny seeing these cards on the show, as I had forgotten to post them! I had completely forgotten that I had even made a black and white one. I even thought when watching the show, what a nice idea, doing just black and white!Lol!! Ok, I know it's my age!
I must admit, I do like the simplicity of these stamps, yet they are also elegant. A very useful set to have in your stash. Thanks for popping into my pages and please let me know if you like what you see.

Come back soon.

Luv,


Carol S. xx

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Carol, yes I love 'em too. Your cards are so gorgeous, the black/white looks amazing.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Your cards are great, wasnt it a great show even saw some of mine. Mary x

Louise said...

Fab cards, Carol x
Yes, I agree, the show was really good and Leonie is such a great presenter. She really seemed to appreciate how much work has gone into our cards :)

Helen said...

Great cards - I really like these stamps too. They look very effective but don't need a lot of colouring!!

Helen x