Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 18 March 2011

Daisies Galore!

Hi everyone,
I love these Daisy stamps from Sheena Douglass. As there are 3 different shapes, you can, like the Poppies, make your own arrangement. I stamped them with white StazOn and painted them with Eco Friendly Acrylic paints.
This is another item for our Charity sale next week. We have got 3 different colours and images and hope to get a few more items done.
We are going to try them on books and flower pots. Anything really, if it is near me I will paint it. Thank goodness we no longer have our cats!!Lol!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving me such amazing comments. I just love to read them and they are so very much appreciated.
Luv,

Carol S. xx



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is soo wonderful. Mary x