Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Shh!! A Little Sneaky Peak!

Hi Everyone,
I know we are all looking forward to seeing Steve on Create and Craft Sky TV tomorrow. So here is a sneaky peak of the new stamps he is showing. They are more in the 'Room with a view' range of stamps.
The first one is my number one favourite. I know I shouldn't have favourites but I do. Lol!!
The shells we collected on holiday a couple of years ago. I was surprised I managed to find them!
Since we moved here, 18 months ago, I still haven't found all the furniture for my Victorian, 4 storey dolls house!
Love her swimming costume!

This is definitely another favourite. It is so cute. I have been dying to be able to post this one, so I can use it to make cards for myself! I'm sure this stamp will be a sell out on the show!


I just love the wise old Owl in the top window and the Bunny, keeping a close eye on him!


This card would have really suited me when I was a bit younger. I was certainly clothes horse!!


I must admit, that even now I would not be able to share a wardrobe with my husband. We had fitted wardrobes put in just before Christmas, three doubles and one single. Just enough!!


This one is definitely for the boys. It is always useful to get new ideas for men, as we know what a pain they are, to design cards for.


I of course coloured all my cards with Distress Inks. All except the garage door, which I used my Copic pens on! The plant and the flower pot are 3D, just to give a bit of dimension.

The programme is on at 10am Wednesday 23rd. I just noticed that it will be 1am shortly, so the programme in now today!!Lol!! Don't forget to set your recorder.

I will post more samples in this range over the next few days, so please pop back to see them.
Luv,
Carol S. xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cards love the idea with the shells. Mary x

HelenR said...

Great cards Carol, I love your colouring, you put in so much detail! :) HelenR x

Louise said...

wow, wow, wow - I love them xx