Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 10 February 2011

My Teddy Valentine!

Hi everyone,
It has been raining all day and soooo dark. I have had to have the lights on all day. How I hate the winter!
I must say though, that Spring is on it's way. I have loads of Crocus flowers trying to brighten up the garden.
This is my Valentine card I have made for my husband. Aah!Lol!! He is an old Creative Expressions bear, which I think is my favourite bear of all.

I stamped him using Versafine Smokey Grey. I coloured him with Distress inks. Base colour is Scattered Straw, with 'fur lines' using Walnut Stain. Around the outline I added more 'fur lines' with Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap and Black Soot.
I used Tattered Rose on his back paws and his ears, with Aged Mahogany and Fired Brick on his bow.
I added a touch of Glossy Accents to his eyes and Stickles Star dust, on his bow.
A friend of mine came to visit yesterday and she said he looked as if you could put your fingers into his fur. I felt quite chuffed, as I had spent quite a time painting him!!Lol!!

Hope you like him and thanks for visiting my blog.
Luv,
Carol S.xx

No comments: