Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 17 February 2011

Little Claire's Surprise! A Free Digi Download

Hi all,
We had here, a lovely sunny day for a change. I hope you did too, wherever you are!
This is a card made using a free Digi Download from Little Claire. No! It wasn't a typo, I did mean FREE!! Check out their web site for Digi Downloads to buy and this one for free. Don't miss out.Lol!

Another surprise! I coloured this card with Copic Pens and NOT Distress Inks! I know it is very unusual, that I managed to find my way to the drawer where my copics live, without stopping at the Distress Ink drawers.Lol!!

Even the 5 pink dot embellishments are just Dries White glue, coloured with Copic Pens.

Don't forget Steve, from Little Claire, is on Create and Craft on Wednesday. More new release stamp sets. Don't forget to set your recorder.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a good weekend.


Luv,


Carol S. xx

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great card and I love your colouring too! This is one of my favourite stamps - I've downloaded the digi too though as I like the idea of being able to resize it.

Helen x

Louise said...

Love your colouring, great girlie card xx

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Carol.

This is a great card!

Just wanted to pop by to say thanks for your comments on the giant nesties as well.

Sharon x

maxine said...

A lovely card Carol great lo x