Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Joy Trouvaille Update

Hi everyone,
I recently heared, that the new Excalibur die cutting machine, does not have a plate to use with the embossing folders!! You have to use sheets of card to act as a plate.
I have to tell you that the Joy has got a plate!!
See machine in my post, The Joy Trouvaille!'
I can make A4 sheets of embossed designs! Very useful for big cards. So far all the different folders I have, will go through my machine.
The other thing I like about the Joy is, it has 7" support trays on both side of the machine, that fold away when not in use. You do not have to catch the plates as they come through the machine, as they just sit on the trays.
Also, you can remove the handle, which stores away in the storage area in the top of the machine, so is very safe to transport.
I know it is not as attractive in colour, or design as the Excalibur, but it has, in my opinion some better features. As they say, 'Do not judge a book by its cover!'
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Luv,
Carol S.xx

No comments: