Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Christmas Galore!

Hi,

It's Christmas again tonight! From the more elaborate......

I have put together a few more of the samples I made for Little Claire. I think you will agree that the stamps are different. You can make multi folding cards for the 'special' people in your life, or if you are making a large number of cards, you can still get a professional finish, even with a simple design.

Some of the stamps are also available as peel offs. The polar bear above is available as peel off, however, my image was stamped with Versamark Watermark ink and embossed with Black Sparkle embossing powder. A very quick card to make but I think very classy.

The reindeer above is so cute! Just a simple tent card with a Cuttlebug background, distress inks, Stickles and Glossy Accents......Simples!


A friend on mine has a Westie. What card do you think she will get this year?! Oops, I forgot she reads my blog!
Well off to bed, early night tonight as lots to do tomorrow. DIY again.
Carol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super cards and all so different. MARY X