Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 23 July 2010

More Wood!!

Hi everyone,

New Grandson due today, but no sign of him yet!!

I have not posted for a couple of days as I have been soooo busy. Finally finished painting the bedroom. Also cleared a massive flower bed that cut across half of the width of the garden and sowed the area with grass seed.

In between this I am making cards for Little Claire. So I am still finding time for crafting!

This is another of my wooden projects, a tissue box.





I cut pieces of white card slightly smaller than all the sides and top. I then stamped and embossed some Creative Expressions leaves with white embossing powder. Using Distress Inks and Dry Foam, I applied the inks over the stamped images.
I also stamped some more leaves and cut them out to randomly place on the box.
The leaf branches were pieces of mirror card, which I had applied Alcohol Inks to and then run them through the Cuttlebug in the Leaf Folder. I then cut them out and attached them to the box.
The butterfly stamps are from Graphicus and painted with Distress Inks and a little Star dust Stickles. I can't make anything without Stickles!!
Well back to Christmas!! Just 1 more card to make and then they are in the post tomorrow. Can't wait to post them on my blog, as they are lovely stamps.

No comments: